Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Google Favicon?  


Yesterday, I opened up Google.com.ph as I have something to search. I did notice that the site has a new small and colorful icon located at the address bar. Is this the new Google favicon? Yes. This icon is based on the design of André Resende, a computer science undergraduate student at the University of Campinas in Brazil. Though the final icon has a slight change incorporating all four Google colors (blue, red, green and yellow) overlaid by a lowercase white "g".

Maybe, I should come up my design too but it's too late already. Unfortunately, Google are no longer accepting new entries.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ New Google Favicon?