Thursday, April 2, 2009

PRC Website Defaced  



Yesterday, the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) was defaced by a group of hackers known as "linuXploit_crew" on the afternoon of April 1, April Fools Day.

I managed to have a screenshot of the defaced site (see above) at around 9:30PM, showing a blank page (no images) with words "Hacked by linuXploit_crew =) by DeRf-, Hualdo and _serial_killer_". I checked its subpages and I found out that its still intact thus only the main page was compromised.

As of noon of April 2, the site is still unaccessible. But as I have visited the site (its 3:05PM on my PC's clock), the site has been back to normal.

This surely mean that some .gov.ph sites are vulnerable to hacking.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ PRC Website Defaced